Hello All,

This message is to remind you that we will not have our usual Content WG call this week.  The call about blog preservation with one of our Action Teams will take the place of our usual call.  We will have our next call in December on December 7th at 11 AM Eastern time.  Call in information and an agenda will be sent out a few days before the call.

Meanwhile, Abbie and I ask the Action Team leaders to please post to the list an update on your progress since our last call.  Please note where you may need other members to assist with some of the work and what questions have come up that need group discussion.  Hopefully, we can begin to tackle questions on the mailing list.

For members who are not yet joining our calls, if you would like to name someone else from your institution to replace you on the Content WG, please let Abbie or me know.  We are happy to work with you to make these changes.

Thanks everyone, and have a great Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Cathy and Abbie

Cathy N. Hartman
Associate Dean
University of North Texas Libraries