On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Tom Keays <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Also, may I recommend that going forward, we document the registration
> amounts on the wiki, both conference and pre-conference, including what
> meals were included as part of the registration fee. After the conference,
> this information vanishes with the registration form. It would be of
> benefit to conference planners and attendees alike.

I had a feeling I sent this info to the list at some point.
http://serials.infomotions.com/code4lib/archive/2010/201012/2651.html

Added to the wiki at
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Conference_Financial_History_At_A_Glance.
Those of you on the hosting end of things, please feel free to add
venue costs, sponsorship levels, etc. at your discretion.