I got a confirmation email for registration billing. I assume,
therefore, that the delayed confirmation message you refer to below is the
success of completing the SurveyMonkey form.

Is it safe to assume that when the SurveyMonkey registration portion
reaches a threshold, that people won't be taken to the payment site?

Tom