I was at a one-day conference hosted by the British Library a few
months ago, on the use of Linked Data in libraries.  There were about
50 people there in total.  It became apparent that between us we
represented AT LAST ten separate projects (or parts of bigger project)
for converting MARC data into LD-friendly RDF.

-- Mike.