Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for systems that will do
automatic content classification through machine learning? We want to
classify newspaper articles using terms from our existing thesaurus and
have a fairly big set of articles already tagged that could be used as a
training set.. Services like OpenCalais don't really fit our need because
we want to use our own thesaurus. Happy to look at both open source and
commercial software.

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Neish
Systems Officer

Parliament of Victoria                                                                                                                    .
Important Disclaimer Notice:

The information contained in this email  including any attachments, may be
confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender and delete it from  your system. Any unauthorised
disclosure, copying or dissemination of all or part of this email, including
any attachments, is not permitted. This email, including any attachments, should
be dealt with in accordance with copyright and  privacy legislation.
Except where otherwise stated, views expressed are those of the individual sender.