On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Edward M. Corrado
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I did find a version of wget with warc support built in [1] from the
> Archive Team so that may be my solution, but compile software with
> "dirty" written into the name of the zip file is maybe not the best
> longterm solution. Does anyone know of any other simples tool to
> create a WARC file (either from harvesting or converting a wget or
> similar mirror/archive)?

for me it's safe to begin with wget-warc[1]
patches made by archiveteam are pushed into wget sources[2]
so, in a while, i think that will be available to stable release

use this script to compile it
https://github.com/ArchiveTeam/splinder-grab/blob/master/get-wget-warc.sh

ciao.

[1] https://github.com/alard/wget-warc