I will be sending out the registration link in about 15 minutes
to this list serve and [log in to unmask] as well as
the Orbis Cascade Alliance Announcement e-mail list...

I will be linked on the webpage at some point after that. But
your best bet is to stay by your e-mail.

Make that 13 minutes...

  - E

Elizabeth Duell
Orbis Cascade Alliance