Hey folks,

The wonderful and amazing Access Conference, aka Canada's *premier
library technology conference* is looking for a home for the 2012
conference.

I *know* you are all salivating over gaining entry to that Code4Lib
National thing, and some of you that are on the wait-list are looking
for some way to pass the time... why don't you put together a proposal
for Access 2012?

The submission deadline is pretty tight, but I'm sure few of you could
pull together a pretty awesome proposal by December 1, 2011.

Submission details can be found here:
http://accessconference.ca/2011/11/14/access-2012-needs-a-home/

Cheerio from the great white north!

#declicorn

Nick Ruest
Digital Preservation Librarian, Repository Architect, and Digitization Coordinator
President - McMaster University Academic Librarians' Association

McMaster University
Mills Memorial Library
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton, ON L8S 4L6
Phone: 905.525.9140 ext. 21276
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://library.mcmaster.ca/contact/ruest-nicholas
http://ruebot.net/

"Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a particular decade.  It is a personal process embedded in the human spirit." - Abbie Hoffman