I'm interested as well, but I agree with David.  In fact, I think that
the judicious use of Git would be a big boon to hackfests in general.
This goes for getting hackers up and running quickly when
enhancing/contributing to existing projects, facilitates collaboration
during the session, and also allows for future contributions to hackfest
projects long after the conference ends.

Is there a way that these can be piggybacked or combined?  Recently
learned Git commands would be reinforced by actually using them during a
hacking session.

-Shaun

--
Shaun D. Ellis