Confirmations and positions on the wait list are coming.

This is the part of the registration process that is not
automatic. Everyone's registrations are important to them, so it
was decided that we would take longer to be certain that
misinformation didn't go out.

  - E

Elizabeth Duell
Orbis Cascade Alliance