Not to rush you, but any updates on this?  Renaissance site still shows no rooms available.

Thanks,
Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Duell
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] CODE4LIB Conference Lodging

Not to belabor the point, but having people stay at the
Conference Venue is part of the reason why we are getting the
prices that allow us to keep the registration fees low.

PLEASE give us some time to work this out. It is important to
have guest rooms filled at the Conference Venue.

  - E

Elizabeth Duell
Orbis Cascade Alliance
(541) 346-1883