Please excuse cross posting.
Hello All,      This is the last call for chapters for the book
“Robots in Academic Libraries: Advancements in Library Automation,”
part of the book series, Advances in Library Information Science
(ALIS) from IGI Publishers.  The deadline for submissions is December
1st, 2011.  The main focus of the book is how automation is taking
over certain areas that used to be exclusively human and the changes
to the library work environment that these changes will entail.   The
book will be 15+ chapters, with a total of at least 135,000 words.  I
am looking for contributors to write individual chapters at around
10,000 words.  While I already have quite a few qualified authors
there are a couple of areas I would still like to see chapters in.  If
you would like to participate there is still time.  Please send a
proposal to [log in to unmask] by December 1st
Thanks Again,
Edward IglesiasSystems LibrarianCentral Connecticut State
UniversityEdward Iglesias