>Is there a way that these can be piggybacked or combined?  Recently learned Git commands would be reinforced by actually using them during a hacking session.

I think it would be awesome for the Hackfest to include learning sessions such as Gitfest and R-fest.  Would it be a good idea to have part of the morning for learning sessions, say from 9-11, then move onto some hacks?  If we can get a room from 9-5 we'd have enough time, I think.

Would anyone volunteer to do a learning session on open ILS and Drupal at the Hackfest?

Jason