I don't think that shame is a significant deterrent for a company like
Progressive Technology Federal Systems, Inc., which has taken every
opportunity with Koha to flout the open-source spirit in which it was
developed.

Somehow, I think that if they could get a trademark on the term
"cluster bomb", they would go for it.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon