From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Francis Kayiwa
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Faculty Profiles Web App

I am curious if any here can recommend a Web App that allows Faculty to easily create the Vitae using Web Forms. I am looking at/into Penn States

http://plone.org/products/faculty-staff-directory

but their might be something already turn-key.

Cheers,
./fxk

--
It's not the fall that kills you, it's the landing.