  Kåre Fiedler Christiansen quotes

> "PTFS/LibLime is prepared to transfer the trademark to a non-profit
> Koha Foundation with the provision that the Foundation hold the
> trademark in trust and not enforce it against any individual,
> organization, or company who chooses to promote services around Koha
> in New Zealand. PTFS/LibLime encourages a direct dialog with Koha
> stakeholders to determine an equitable solution for the disposition
> of the trademark that serves the best interests of the libraries who
> use Koha."

  That organization has existed since the start of Koha. It is called the
  Horowhenua Library Trust.

> That sounds promising. Has LibLime seen reason, or am I misinterpreting things?

  As much reason as somebody who comes to steal your belongings and
  then offers them to hand them back to you may be at some stage.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                      http://authorprofile.org/pkr1
                                               skype: thomaskrichel