Hi all,

I'm working with someone who's working to make their videos available online and is particularly looking for mobile accessibility. That seems to be a moving target these days, and I'm wondering if anyone with more experience in this area might have some best-practices up their sleeve.

We're trying to figure out:
1) What size & format to render the original vids in so they will be most accessible, and
2) Which sizes and formats to make the lower-res videos available too.

Flash, OGG, and MP4(H.264) are all on our radar.

I think that Adobe Premier or something similar is probably the tool they'll be using. They're looking at about 800 videos, so getting it right the first time is highly desirable!

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Ken