TemaTres Keyword Extactor is tool to  automatic categorization of
texts based on supplied controlled vocabularies. Is a php tool to
extract terms from a text and use it to obtain keywords from a
specific controlled vocabulary. Use the terminological web services
provided by TemaTres.
does not include a learning algorithm .
TemaTres Keyword Extactor does not include a learning machine :( ...
(is a great idea :)) ... use yahoo key extraction service or local
script.

Here can see a demo: http://vocabularyserver.com/distiller/

LTER implementation: http://vocab.lternet.edu/keywordDistiller/

Download: