It would be great to start collecting transforms together - just a quick brain dump of some I'm aware of

MARC21 transformations
Cambridge University Library - http://data.lib.cam.ac.uk - transformation made available (in code) from same site
Open University - http://data.open.ac.uk - specific transform for materials related to teaching, code available at http://code.google.com/p/luceroproject/source/browse/trunk%20luceroproject/OULinkedData/src/uk/ac/open/kmi/lucero/rdfextractor/RDFExtractor.java (MARC transform is in libraryRDFExtraction method)
COPAC - small set of records from the COPAC Union catalogue - data and transform not yet published
Podes Projekt - LinkedAuthors - documentation at http://bibpode.no/linkedauthors/doc/Pode-LinkedAuthors-Documentation.pdf - 2 stage transformation firstly from MARC to FRBRized version of data, then from FRBRized data to RDF. These linked from documentation
Podes Project - LinkedNonFiction - documentation at http://bibpode.no/linkednonfiction/doc/Pode-LinkedNonFiction-Documentation.pdf - MARC data transformed using xslt https://github.com/pode/LinkedNonFiction/blob/master/marcslim2n3.xsl

British Library British National Bibliography - http://www.bl.uk/bibliographic/datafree.html - data model documented, but no code available
Libris.se - some notes in various presentations/blogposts (e.g. http://dc2008.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/malmsten.pdf) but can't find explicit transformation
Hungarian National library - http://thedatahub.org/dataset/hungarian-national-library-catalog and http://nektar.oszk.hu/wiki/Semantic_web#Implementation - some information on ontologies used but no code or explicit transformation (not 100% sure this is from MARC)
Talis - implemented in several live catalogues including http://catalogue.library.manchester.ac.uk/  - no documentation or code afaik although some notes in

MAB transformation
HBZ - some of the transformation documented at https://wiki1.hbz-nrw.de/display/SEM/Converting+the+Open+Data+from+the+hbz+to+BIBO, don't think any code published?

Would be really helpful if more projects published their transformations (or someone told me where to look!)

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com