Dear DLF Community Members,

In order to facilitate continued discussion and collaboration post-Forum, and to open up the conversation to those unable to attend the Forum, we have enabled comments on the session pages. We will also be posting links to session resources (slides, handouts, etc.) on these pages as they are made available. To access session pages, click on the session title from the online schedule <http://www.diglib.org/forums/2011forum/schedule/>. We hope you will post your thoughts and continue to engage in conversation across institutions and specializations.

Sincerely,
Jena

Jena Winberry
Administrative Associate, DLF program
Council on Library and Information Resources
1752 N Street NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20036
202.939.4753 | 202.939.4765 (fax)
www.diglib.org