I will not be.

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Standards working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goethals, Andrea
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 2:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-STANDARDS]

Hi everyone,

In an earlier email Jimi had mentioned that a proposal for the NDSA working groups to present at CNI had been submitted. The proposal was accepted. We'll have a half hour all together - someone from our group would have about 5 minutes to talk about our work. This is a good opportunity to share what we've been doing and plan to do, especially our planned use of Wikipedia and its community. Is anyone in the group going to be at CNI? Unfortunately Jimi and I won't.

thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Manager of Digital Preservation and Repository Services
Harvard University Library Office for Information Systems
(617) 495-3724

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/SCRIPTS/WA-DIGITAL.EXE?SUBED1=NDSA-STANDARDS&A=1