Hi Meg,

Thanks for starting off this conversation. I think it's a great idea. It's a timely topic for me too because I am in the midst of trying to define for my institution what an effective digital preservation unit would look like. I also know that this is of interest to colleagues in other libraries and archives I've talked to.

Andrea