We've posted draft notes from the call on the wiki. http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Tuesday,_November_22,_2011

Feel free to tweak or make edits to the notes on the wiki page.

This month Priscilla will be talking about the survey results on the NDSA panel at CNI. We will be doing a bit more work with the data as we keep working on revising the report.

It would be ideal if everyone could think a bit more about our next project. We had some good discussion about how to shape a project on decisions about working with or being involved in open source software and digital preservation.

Please feel invited to share links and examples of models for what we might try and produce here over the list. Also feel invited to make short pitches for how we might structure this next project over the list as well.

Best,
Trevor

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington DC 20540-1300