"Richard Wallis" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Collection of triples?

Yes, no baggage there ... :) Some of us are doing this completely without a
single triplet, so I'm not sure it is accurate or even politically correct.
*hehe*

> A classic example of only being able to describe/understand the future in
> the terms of your past experience.

Yes, exactly. Although, having said that, I'm excited that the library
world is finally taking the semantic challenge seriously. It's taken quite
a number of years, but slowly there's a few drips and draps happening.
Here's to hoping that there's a fluse somewhere about to open fully, and
maybe the RDA vehicle have proper wheels? (Didn't the last time I checked,
but that's admittedly a couple of years back. I hear they at least got new
suspension?)

Regards,

Alex