Hi Brian,

Your contributors might not consider Pig Latin, or anything else that can
be easily turned back into plaintext, to be "not releasing their actual
records." :-)

Here's a snippet that will completely randomize the contents of an
arbitrary string while replacing the general flow (vowels replaced with
vowels, consonants replaced with consonants (with case retained in both
instances), digits replaced with digits, and everything else is left alone.

https://gist.github.com/1468557

Here's your NASA sample run through the randomizer:

Vny RUPY Xsase Pwuccpo Lnipbaxjew fipewsof eqfugvof if Xeleufe 60, 1295
wtos Mvimo Jlehcve Lbobvezbyh vlozi odohl 77 cyfuzbq ilne ybl sponsf,
meojacz gu cmi piyngf ed abr fotor gloc cumcetj. Ruzildasfebaod if fdu
ejsosa rumozzi ginaq arhan or A-pont kaon ew eqv jejlk vutuq kalsaj roumhyl
teopyf is midqokz. Kda mitoxhuh rugoxhal on pxu pelqeseul az msu Tawivg
Luwjutmaol, i mqubyip wulvyffaak evviivhek qe Afykox Cfaron Mkefyfipq
Kybuvz Riufyl ba awwevrogixe bde uhliwekp. Hsu Gqugydatgyyp Qemgybmuix
diytr tvix VYXE'h irjybefakiyzil cibkeco udx numojuaf-pogezn dquziqpyb fod
heip a fee lannjuluxymk qejvet la vmy ymriqexc. BUJI fegucuzz syj wviwx
wmin cyvvgintoj Jufhyq Gnoeham'v dosyzv ar xzy detib xyzvyf raazkapk
lizniutyp u cypimsiufte zetesjzesmam dgyj ag cki U-juzrm, dys gnai jausul
gi iqlbyhf es ksumapfu. Bsau ittu qojsarahlih mozpyhbb dpon okxotuosd ebuih
cde xoqhewd ow koahznygl xuwoh by xce huf jujjybexohyp og xjoc gagnysx.