And, for those that don't know, we do have:

http://groups.google.com/group/code4libcon/

which is the conference planning Google group, which can sometimes be
helpful to discuss planning minutiae in an archival, discoverable
venue without the feeling of bogging down the main list.

That said, keeping as much of the discussion out on the main list is
advisable, since it casts a much wider net (but there are certainly
lots of cases where the conversation doesn't need to involve
everybody).

Anyway, yeah...

-Ross.