* Apologies for cross-posting*

We are pleased to announce the release of Islandora 11.3.0!

You can download all available modules from
http://islandora.ca/download, or test drive the release at
http://sandbox.islandora.ca.

A guide to this release is available here:
http://islandora.ca/11-3-guide. The guide introduces changes and new
features in this version, including improvements to the batch ingest
and book solution pack modules, as well as a host of bug fixes.

The documentation is undergoing updates to match this version of
Islandora, and is available here:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/ISLANDORA.

Please report any issues to the google developer or users lists, or at
our JIRA: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/ISLANDORA.

Please read the documentation carefully before updating as this
version may cause issues with previously installed versions of
Islandora - particularly versions released prior to Islandora 11.2.
All modules should be updated simultaneously to keep everything in
sync. If you encounter an undocumented issue, please let us know so
that we can help build and document a complete upgrade path.