I am offended and disappointed by the Rickrolling suggestion. We are a
group of professionals and should act as such. Resorting to low brow
internet memes only demeans the group, its members, and a profession as a
whole.

The submit button in the script should go to a page where the submitter has
to correct a malformed XML file before submitting their ballot. For a
greater challenge, we could have the voter manually translate raw MARC into
MARCXML.

Friday come and me wan' go home,
Becky