Hi all,

The thing that irks me the most really is that PTFS are trying to take the
name Koha and apply it to their own product. LibLime Koha is not Koha. The
rest of the community use Koha.

It seems so wrong to me that a company can take an established name and
apply it to their own product. This means that the original product the
name was applied to can no longer use its own name, Koha. This deliberate
attempt to confuse the market can only be for commercial gain. Koha is Koha
and LibLime Koha is not.

Regards Jo.

--
Joann Ransom RLIANZA