Thanks, Dave and Mark -- this is exactly what I needed to hear. The
"folks" are one of those extremely poor non-profits with almost no
staff and zero technical skills. A consulting company is pushing them
in this direction saying that Drupal is buggy and WordPress is ...
well, I don't know. Dang! I hate being in the middle of this. I still
think they'd be better off going with one of the "known" CMS packages.

kc