Look at the page for the image you found on Flickr.  Near the bottom of the page is a link labeled "Request to license".  If you click that link, it gives you directions on how to license that image for your own use through Getty.  That would be the first thing I would check.  Getty might be in a better position to find out the copyright status.  And even if the original artwork is no longer under copyright, you might have trouble using this particular image of that artwork.  But Getty has people who deal with this type of stuff.

I have no expertise in copyright law.  But because there is that easy link right on the page, I suspect that simply using that image without even trying the license link it would be viewed as flagrant disregard if there turns out to be a problem.

					Steve McDonald