Hi Steve,

Images of this decal are in on other web pages too.  Even if it's possible that this person's *photo* is the Ur-photo of which all the others are copies, it's the original decal artwork that I think is the issue.  I could probably eventually buy the decal on eBay or some such, and take my own photo, but the artwork's copyright would be the main copyright consideration.

-- Michael