Hi Melanie,

> Check this site to search for it:
>
> http://cocatalog.loc.gov/

Thanks.  I wasn't aware of that catalog.  It is labeled "Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)" so I am assuming it may not have older stuff unless the copyright was renewed after 1977.

Just as an FYI, a keyword anywhere search containing all the words, "Seattle World['s] Fair" only returned four items: a photo of Elvis, a text about Elvis ("My Adventures With Elvis, 1962: My road trip with Elvis Presley to the Seattle World Fair."), and two works of music.  A search using the other "official" name, "Century 21 Exposition" returned two items (one unrelated to the Fair).  Also the records contain no images, just a very minimalist description of the item, which makes it hard to match something like a decal or postcard.  Interesting resource though.

-- Michael