Thanks, Chad!

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Chad Benjamin Nelson
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Last Call for T-shirt voting

I tried to add these to the wiki, but I HATE WIKI SYNTAX!!!!!

So, I put them up here:
http://lenny1.gsu.edu:82/c4ltees/

However, this will not be around forever as it is a dev box.

If someone with access to the code4lib website wants to just steal the
html, please do

or if you want the really ugly  8 minute php, it's yours.

Chad
Chad Nelson
Web Services Programmer
University Library