While I understand your frustration, I have come around to accepting
the system we have. Many of the folks who attend every year hold the
conference as one of their key annual events, and plan to register the
instant that tickets become available. I know that it sells out fast,
but the folks who are there on the dot pretty much always get in. The
alternative, of course is to present, although that can be rolling the
dice, or volunteer, which I did this year.

If you are on the waiting list, bear in mind that plans frequently
change, and waiting list requests often get filled.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company