Thanks! I don't see a group for south/southeast US yet. Something
maybe I can help with. Also (related), we have have various people who
are code4lib veterans coming to CurateGear in Chapel Hill on Jan 6 -
registration is inexpensive and still open for anyone who wants to
participate (especially those nearby).

http://cfx.research.unc.edu/res_classreg/browse_single.cfm?New=1&event=0BF752F1B4AAAFBDA9ADD3FBB8F60650B71FD2AB

\shamelessplug

Kam