There would be interest from me, depending on where in New England and
costs. Boston, for instance,might be a bit far from Binghamton NY and
more expensive to stay at. However, if it were closer to the NY
border....

Of course, if there is enough people that want Boston, I'd say go for
it and I'll try to come if I can.

Edward