Hi Joe,

I think there'd certainly be significant interest. IIRC, the few of us
who organized the last one--my god, was it three years ago?--figured
we'd leave it to others to step up and drive the next gathering. That
clearly never happened.

I'm happy to get involved again though. I may even have access to a
venue we could use here at the CfA in Cambridge.

--jay