I am very interested in a NE regional event as I am relocating to the area in January.  I'm sure I can get some other MIT folks to join in.  Yale as location would work for me, as would Cambridge obviously.

I would like to see this become a regular event.  I can help with planning now and I should be able to secure a Boston-area venue option sometime in the future.

What's the best way of organizing a code4lib regional without clogging the list?  Google group?

Tito