Date:    Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:08:22 +0000
From:    "Friscia, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: NEcode4lib?

I guess if we can nail down a list of people willing to help plan so we can get past the three basics, planning committee list, when and where this will happen.

So to get the ball rolling, please respond to say if you are willing to help plan and can commit to at least two hours a week leading up and effectively be on the planning committee. If you'd like to help plan but don't want to be on the committee, respond saying that.

I'll start by saying, I'll help and am willing to serve on the committee.

Michael Friscia
Manager, Digital Library & Programming Services

Yale University Library
(203) 432-1856