Cary,

Good to know about your extensive experience w/ streaming.

If you'll be in Seattle, would you be willing to add your name to the
"Video Committee" listing?
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2012_committees_sign-up_page#Video_Committee

Having people who actually know what they're doing involved in this
effort *this* year will help ensure that we're actually able to pull
it off as effectively as IU did...

Thanks,
-Corey

--