Speaking of cataloging hell, it appears that some non-library entities
have over-jumped on the bandwagon and are proposing, get this, a metadata
scheme consisting of nearly 250 elements to describe information resources
found in virtual environments such as minecraft, second life (does that
still exist)?, and skyrim. Maybe they need some librarians and techies to
give them advise on such - http://ow.ly/7MGo4

-- jaf

Jeremy Frumkin
Assistant Dean / Chief Technology Strategist
University of Arizona Libraries

+1 520.626.7296
Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately
explained by stupidity"