I too agree that the two things we should do are: present a clear
statement on how session selection works; and craft a statement on
ethics that will be so artful as to actually discourage virtual ballot
box stuffing and not just put evil ideas in folks; heads.

On my part, I have had my dogs sign a pledge that they will never vote
on any of my proposed sessions.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon