I can't tell what you are requesting via Ajax;
I am not sure what you want to hover over; and
I am not sure what the relationship of "drawing", "cooking" and hovering is.

I am guessing that $searchterm gets submitted to a search, but does it
get submitted via ajax? What happens then?

Thanks,

Cary

--
Cary Gordon