> From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
> Behalf Of Michael B. Klein

<snip>

> In any case, I'm interested to see how effective this current "call
> for
> support" is.

Me too!

Could someone with access to the voting data perhaps anonymously pull out how many voters have given points to only a single talk or two?

If the problem is indeed real, perhaps simply stating on the page that you are expected to evaluate _all_ proposals, and not just vote up a single talk, would help the issue? It might turn away some of the "wrong voters". Requiring to give out at least, say, 10 points, could be perhaps be a way to enforce some participation?

Best,
  Kåre