Hi all,

**Please excuse the cross-posting of this email**

Here at Northwestern University we are currently evaluating Kaltura's video streaming service.  There has been some discussion between some institutions and Kaltura regarding Kaltura building a connector to use with different institutional repositories (e.g. Fedora, DSpace, ContentDM).  I'm trying to compile a list of institutions that would be interested in using such a connector.

If you're interested, I'd greatly appreciate you replying to me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) with your institution and which repository software you're using.

We need your responses very soon (if possible, before the holiday break) in order to bring this information to Kaltura in a timely manner.  Feel free to pass this email along to other lists.

Thanks very much,
Mike Stroming
Senior Software Developer, Enterprise Systems
Library Technology Division
Northwestern University Library
(847) 491-8345