Dear NDSA Members,

You have elected the following individuals to represent you on the NDSA Coordinating Committee:

Academic
Helen Tibbo, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, term ends 2014

Commercial Content
John Spencer, BMS/Chace, term ends 2014

Non-profit
Kate Wittenberg, Portico, term ends 2014

State Government
Amy Rudersdorf, State Library of North Carolina, Department of Cultural Resources, term ends 2014

Many thanks to these folks who have made a commitment to advancing the mission and work of the NDSA.

We would also like to thank Sayeed Choudhury, Amy Kirchhoff, and Glen Cook for their service to the Alliance. Their leadership has been commendable, and we look forward to their continued association with the organization.

Best regards,

Barrie Howard
Coordinator, Program Management
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Avenue, SE
Washington DC 20540-1300