Hello All,
It seems that some members had issues getting connected to the WebEx this morning.  For those of you who connected, we were expecting Daniel and the Registry Action Team to report.  Daniel was one of the people experiencing issues with connecting.  Here is a report he sent during our meeting, but I did not see it until later.

See Daniel's questions at the end of the message and please respond to the group.

Cathy

From: Cornwall, Daniel D (EED) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 10:10 AM
To: Klein, Kristine; Grotke, Abigail
Cc: Hartman, Cathy
Subject: WebEx not letting me in

Hi All,

I can't figure why WebEx isn't letting me in this morning, but I keep getting "Can't connect error". Could you pass along the following to the group?

Content Registry Action Team report:

1) Finalized digital preservation levels in consultation with NDSA e-mail lists
2) Settled on ViewShare formerly Recollection to hold registry data
3) Created an online spreadsheet for alliance members to gather collection information.
     Web form at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dHAwVE9odEVpTzZYdDJqcDJuZzdqRXc6MQ#gid=0
      Underlying spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As38O3bxTxXvdHAwVE9odEVpTzZYdDJqcDJuZzdqRXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Guidance desired from CWG - Reactions to web form? What should we change? When form ready is e-mail to NDSA-all sufficient or should we take a different approach to getting people to input collections?

Again, sorry for the tech problems. - Daniel