Topic:    Webex-Grotke-NDSA

Date:     The 1st Wednesday of every 1 months, from Wednesday 5 January 2011 to Wednesday 7 December 2011

                Time: 11:00, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)

                Meeting Number: 483 656 941

                Meeting Password: 2Preserve

To start or join the online meeting
Go to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=143826877&UID=480959772&PW=NMzM3MmQxY2E2&RT=NyMxMQ%3D%3D

Audio conference information

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300

Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:483 656 941

For assistance

1.    Go to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/mc

2.    On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:

https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=143826877&UID=480959772&ICS=MIU&LD=1&RD=7&ST=1&SHA2=6cVrEA9T4rEEcjy086Tkq99cPemCU5xMu8y0b/BEnKI=

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/systemdiagnosis.php

Cathy N. Hartman
Associate Dean