Hello fellow Infrastructure members,

Here is the information for today's call:

Time: 1:00 PM Eastern

Call-in number:  866-469-3239

Participant access code:  21408589

Agenda:

1. Update on Status of Storage Report:
Our first blog post examining the storage report was posted and is available here: http://go.usa.gov/NI1. A second blog post about use of cloud and distributed storage is in draft form and is due to be posted online next week. Suggestions for future blog posts drawing from the survey results are welcomed. As well, we will update the group on the status of the full storage report and can discuss future activities around this project.

2. Discuss Open-Source Software project:
Trevor has sketched out a project plan to move forward on our group's OSS project. Details of this plan can be found on the wiki: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Open_Source_Software and focus on developing questions for interviews with experts on OSS use cases. During the call, we can discuss ways to refine this idea or explore alternative or additional methods to develop OSS guidance documentation.

3. Re-cap of CNI presentations:
We will re-cap the NDSA presentations at the CNI conference.

Looking forward to the call!

Best,
Jefferson

Jefferson Bailey
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington DC 20540-1300